If you live in the European Economic Area, you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on every purchase you make through Google. If you live in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or Morocco you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on Google Play purchases. For these purchases, you can request a VAT invoice.
Request a VAT invoice
You can request each month's invoice in the first few days of the following month. It might take up to 24 hours to process your request.
The address shown on your VAT invoice is your legal address at the time the purchase was made. You can’t change the address that appears on a VAT invoice after the purchase is made.
- Sign in to Settings.
- Check that you've entered your tax ID number. If you haven't, enter it now.
- In some countries, you can’t get a VAT invoice if you didn’t enter your tax ID number before you made the purchase.
- Click Activity.
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, click Download VAT invoice. You may be asked to enter some information, like your full address or a tax ID.
- Click Save. You'll see a link where you can download your invoice.
Request an invoice for other countries
Invoices are only available for those living in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or Morocco.