You may have a positive Google Pay balance if you:
- Accepted money sent to you using your Google Pay balance.
- Successfully disputed a transaction.
- Received a refund for something you bought using your payments profile.
- Earned a credit through a Google product or service.
You can transfer money from your Google Pay balance to your linked bank account or debit card for free. Transfers to a debit card typically complete within minutes but may take up to 24 hours for some banks. Transfers to a bank account are usually done within 4 business days.
To withdraw money from your Google Pay balance:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Under "Google Pay balance," click Transfer balance.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm the payment method.
- Click Transfer.