- Send, request, receive, claim, or withdraw money or find past transactions with pay.google.com or the old Google Pay app .
- Any pending transactions from the old Google Pay app should be expired.
To access the money you have in your Google Pay balance, you have two options:
- You can download the new Google Pay app and sign in with the account that has an existing balance. Your money will carry over to the new app. You can transfer your money out of the new Google Pay app at any time. Learn how to transfer money out.
- If you choose not to move over to the new Google Pay app and would like to withdraw your remaining balance, contact us for help
If you want to send, receive or request money, download the new Google Pay app .
Important: Only people in the US or UK can have a Google Pay balance.
You may have a positive Google Pay balance if you:
- Accepted money sent to you using your Google Pay balance.
- Successfully disputed a Google Pay balance transaction.
- Received a refund for something you bought using your Google Pay balance.
- Earned a credit through a Google product or service.