Find charges, transactions, and statements
You can see a list of transactions you made using Google Pay, download Google Pay Balance monthly statements, and manage transaction notifications on your mobile device.
Find your transactions
- For purchases you made in stores, check the Google Pay app.
- For some purchases you made online, you'll need to contact the retailer to see your transactions.
- For most other purchases, go to Activity.
- For some purchases you made through Google products, go to Subscriptions.
- If you can’t find your purchase in Google Pay, sign in to the Google product where you made it and find it there.
Download a Google Pay balance monthly statement
- Visit Payment methods.
- Under "Google Pay balance," click Statements.
- Click on the balance you want to download.
- To view more statements, click Last three months and choose the time period from the menu.
- Click Download.
Troubleshoot "pending" transactions
Pending charges on Google Pay or your card statement are authorizations that haven’t been processed yet. Some pending charges are higher than the actual purchase price. This is a temporary hold and will be changed when the transaction goes through.
Example kinds of temporarily higher charges include:
- Restaurants and bars (20%)
- Taxi and limo (20%)
- Hotels (15%)
- Car rental (15%)
- Cruise lines (15%)
- Health and beauty (20%)
- Gas stations ($75.00 min)