Edit or remove a payment method
You can edit or remove debit card, credit card, or bank account info stored in Google Pay.
You can’t edit or remove your Google Pay balance.
How to change a payment method
Important: If you’re changing a payment method you use for a subscription to a Google service, first update how you’ll pay for the subscription. Then follow the steps below.
- Go to pay.google.com.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Next to a card or bank account, click Edit or Remove.
- If you don’t see "Edit," remove the payment method, then add it again.
- For bank accounts, you can only edit the name or address. To update other info, remove the bank account, then follow the steps to add a new bank account.
- If you remove a card you used with Google Pay in stores, you also need to remove it from your phone. Choose your phone type above, then follow the steps to remove a payment method.