Edit or remove a payment method
You can edit or remove a debit card, a credit card, or bank account info stored in Google Pay.
You can’t edit or remove your Google Pay balance.
How to change a payment method
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the bottom, tap Payment methods.
- Next to a card or bank account, tap More .
- At the bottom, tap Edit or Remove.
- If you don’t see "Edit," remove the card or bank account, then add it again.
- For bank accounts, you can only edit the name or address. To update other info, remove the bank account, then follow the steps to add a new bank account.
Trouble making changes
If you’re unable to edit or remove a payment method on your mobile device, learn how to change a payment method on pay.google.com.