When you first make a purchase through Google, your payment info gets saved in a payments profile. The next time you buy something through Google, you can reuse the info in the profile.
Any payments profile you create is associated with your Google Account.
Your individual Google payments profile stores info like:
- The name, address, and tax ID, when required legally, of who's responsible for the profile.
- Credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and other payment methods you’ve used to buy through Google in the past.
- Receipts and other info about past transactions.
- Subscriptions and recurring payments.
Tip: If you manage a Google payments profile for a business or organization, learn about business profiles.
Manage more than one payments profile
If you use your profile for personal payments, you can only create one individual profile for the country or region you’re in. That way, you can manage all of your Google purchases from a single place.
You may have multiple payments profiles if you:
- Change your home country or region: If you moved, are traveling, or have temporary residence in another country or region, you must create a new payments profile. Learn how to create a new profile to change your home country.
- Have a business payments profile: You may have an individual profile and a business profile tied to your Google Account. Learn how to manage business profiles.
Edit a profile
- Sign in to Settings.
- If you have more than one profile:
- In the top left next to your name, click Down .
- Choose the profile you want to edit.
- Make your edits. You can change information like your address and payment methods.
- Save your edits.