Pay for Google products & services
You can pay for some Google products or services, like Google Play apps or Project Fi phone service, using Google Pay.
How to pay
Note: These steps can differ depending on the Google product or service you’re trying to buy.
- Open the Google app or website you plan to buy from.
- Find what you want to buy.
- Start to check out.
- If it’s the first time you’ve bought a Google product, you’ll be asked to create a payments profile. Learn more about payments profiles.
- (Optional) Switch payments profile: In the top right corner of the app or website, tap More Payments profile. Then choose a profile.
- (Optional) Change your payment method: To the right of your payment info, tap Down arrow . Then choose a payment method.
- Finish your purchase.
See payment method, billing, or other info
When you buy a Google product or service, your personal info is stored in your payments profile. To see this info, go to pay.google.com.
For help managing info in your payments profile, go here: