- Send, request, receive, claim, or withdraw money or find past transactions with pay.google.com or the old Google Pay app .
- Any pending transactions from the old Google Pay app should be expired.
To access the money you have in your Google Pay balance, you have two options:
- You can download the new Google Pay app and sign in with the account that has an existing balance. Your money will carry over to the new app. You can transfer your money out of the new Google Pay app at any time. Learn how to transfer money out.
- If you choose not to move over to the new Google Pay app and would like to withdraw your remaining balance, contact us for help
If you want to send, receive or request money, download the new Google Pay app .
You can use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Store and Play.
- Use your Android phone to make contactless payments or to make purchases in apps or on websites (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US only).
To start using Google Pay:
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- Add a payment method.
- If you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service, you’ll already see information like payment methods and addresses in your Google Pay profile.
- Pay in stores (Android devices and select countries only)
- Send money or pay a request (US only)
- Pay on an app or website