Set up Google Pay
Some features in Google Pay are only available in certain countries and on certain devices.
You can use Google Pay to send money to friends and family using your iOS device.
Set up the Google Pay app
- Download the Google Pay app on phones running iOS 7 or higher.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- If you use your account for business purchases, you may be asked to switch to a different payments profile. Follow the instructions on screen to set up an "individual" profile.
- Follow the instructions to get set up.
- When asked to, add a payment method. We recommend adding a debit card for quicker transactions. You can also add a second payment method later.
- Add a payment method
- Send money or pay a request
- Claim or request money
- Send and receive money with Gmail
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?