Set up Google Pay
You can use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Store and Play.
- Make quick and easy purchases with your phone in stores (Android only), in apps, or on websites (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US/UK only).
To start using Google Pay:
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- Add a payment method.
- If you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service, you’ll already see information like payment methods and addresses in your Google Pay profile.
- Pay in stores (Android devices and select countries only)
- Send money or pay a request (US/UK only)
- Pay on an app or website