Edit or remove a payment method
Here’s how to edit or remove a card from Google Pay.
Edit a payment method
Using Google Pay
Payment methods can’t be edited from Google Pay. The best way to update your payment method info using the app is to delete it and add the card again with the updated information.
Using the Google payments center
Note: Citi cards added to Google Pay may not show up on your payments profile.
Remove a card
To remove a card with your Android phone:
- Open the Google Pay app .
- If you have multiple Google Accounts in Google Pay: At the top left, tap Menu your current account choose the account you want to remove a card from.
- At the bottom right, tap Cards.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down, then tap Remove card.
Removing a card from Google Pay may not remove it from the Google payments center.
Can't edit or remove a card
If you have trouble editing or removing a card from Google Pay, you can edit or remove it from the Google payments center:
- On the Google payments center, sign in to Payment methods.
- Under the card you want to edit or delete, click Edit or Remove.
Talk to an expert
- Request a call from an agent.
- Chat with us on your device (select countries only).
- Email us and get a response within 24 hours.
- Tweet with an expert on the Google Pay Twitter channel.