Pay on an app or website
You can use Google Pay in apps like Uber and Airbnb or when you shop online if you see this button:
Note: You'll also still be able to pay if you see any of the old logos, like Google Wallet, Buy with Android Pay or Pay with Google:
You can also use Google Pay on your favorite browser with participating merchants.
At checkout, tap the Google Pay purchase button. You might be asked to pick a payment method and enter your shipping address before confirming your order.
Set Google Pay as your default payment method
If you see a box at checkout that says "Use selected info for future purchases from this app," check it to use Google Pay and set it as your default payment method. The next time you plan to buy from that app or site:
- Choose what you want to buy.
- Start to check out.
- Confirm that you want to use the payment information associated with Google Pay.
Remove Google Pay from an app or site
If you no longer want Google Pay associated with an app or site, you can remove it.
On an Android device
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google Connected apps.
- Tap the service you no longer want to use Google Pay.
- Tap Disconnect.
On a computer
- Go to your list of connected apps and sites.
- Click the app or site you want to remove access from.
- Click Remove access.