About feature changes in Google Partners
This year, many of the features in the Google Partners site will move to the Partners program tab in the new Google Ads experience. However, some features will be removed altogether. As of April 24, 2018, these three features are no longer be available:
- Leads (previously available to company admins)
- Google Partner Search (previously available to company admins)
- Insights (previously available to all users)
You’re no longer able to contact the advertiser from the Leads page in the Partners portal or change the status of a lead, and you no longer have access to the Analytics tab in your My company page. However, you’ll still see contact information for any previous leads.
Google Partner Search
The following Google Partner Search features are no longer available:
- Google Partner Search entry page
- Search results
- Search filters and navigation elements, such as the agency search bar on the company profile page
- Search views, Profile views, and Lead inquiries in the Analytics tab of your My company page
Company profile pages will stay live, and you’re still able to link to your company’s public profile page from your company’s Partner or Premier Partner badge image.
You're no longer able to access documents that were previously in the Insights section. To find our e-learning courses, exams and certifications, visit Academy for Ads. For market insights and trends, check Think with Google.