Exam study guide
If you’re a web developer, webmaster, or technical professional creating mobile websites, consider taking the Mobile Sites exam to demonstrate your expertise.
You'll need to pass the Mobile Sites exam to earn the Mobile Sites certification, which is a Google accreditation offered to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of mobile website creation.
The Mobile Sites exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing mobile sites. To improve your changes of passing, we recommend that you have on-the-job experience creating mobile sites.
This study guide covers the topics you need to know before taking the Mobile Sites exam. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Value proposition of optimized mobile sites
- How to improve mobile site speed
- User design principles for mobile sites
- Advanced web technologies (such as Accelerated Mobile Pages)
Exam format and passing score
- Questions: The exam is made up of 65 questions (a combination of multiple choice and true or false).
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass. If you don't pass the exam, you can take it again after 7 days.
Passing the exam
You can earn your Mobile Sites certification by passing the Mobile Sites exam. You'll also be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized, printable certificate, and a listing on your Google Partners public profile that shows that you've passed the exam.