Search Advertising exam study guide
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in search advertising campaign management, consider taking the Search Advertising exam to demonstrate your expertise.
The Search Advertising exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network. To improve your chances of passing, we recommend that you have on-the-job experience running search ad campaigns.
This study guide covers the topics you need to know before taking the Search Advertising exam. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Search advertising trends
- Search ad campaign creation and management
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns
Exam format and passing score
- Questions: The exam is made up of 100 questions (a combination of multiple choice and true/false).
- Time limit: You'll have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass. If you don't pass the exam, you can take it again after 7 days.
Passing the exam
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Search Advertising exam and the AdWords Fundamentals exam. You'll also be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized, printable certificate and a listing on your Google Partners public profile showing that you've passed the exam.
Ready to begin? Click the button.Start this guide