Display Advertising assessment study guide
Take the Display Advertising assessment
You've completed the Display Advertising assessment study guide. Now it's time to test your knowledge.
About the assessment
The Display Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring and optimising display ad campaigns. As a reminder, here are details about the assessment:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 100 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 120 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass mark: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Display Advertising assessment and the AdWords Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalised certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to take the assessment at Academy for Ads? Click the button below and search for the Display Advertising learning path with 'certification' in the title.