Display Advertising assessment study guide
About the Display Advertising assessment
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in display advertising campaign management, consider taking the Display Advertising assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
The Display Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing display ad campaigns across the Display Network. To improve your chances of passing, we recommend that you have on-the-job experience running display ad campaigns.
This study guide covers the topics you need to know before taking the Display Advertising assessment. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- How ads on the Display Network can help your clients meet performance and branding goals
- Display ad campaign creation and management
- Display ad formats
- How to reach different groups of people through specialized targeting
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 100 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 120 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Display Advertising assessment and the AdWords Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click the button.Start this guide