AdWords Fundamentals: Exam study guide
Welcome to the AdWords Fundamentals study guide!
This study guide is for those who want to prepare for the AdWords Fundamentals exam. It provides information about the basic and intermediate aspects of online advertising and AdWords, including the benefits of online advertising, how to set up and manage an AdWords campaign, and how to measure and optimize your campaign's performance. We recommend that you review the materials in this study guide and have on-the-job experience using AdWords to increase your chances of passing the exam.
What's included in this study guide?
Once you've completed this study guide, you'll know how AdWords works. You'll also learn about the following:
- How online advertising and AdWords can help your clients meet their advertising goals.
- Google Search Network and Google Display Network campaign creation and management.
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns.
- Industry best practices and strategies.
About the exam
- Time: You'll have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Pass rate: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass.
- Retake period: If you don't pass the exam, you can take it again after 7 days.
Remember, you can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Fundamentals exam and one of the other AdWords advertising exams.