Shopping Advertising assessment study guide
About the Shopping Advertising assessment
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in Merchant Center and Shopping campaign management, consider taking the Shopping Advertising assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
The Shopping Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed, and creating and managing Shopping campaigns. We recommend that you have on-the-job experience running a Shopping campaign to increase your chances of passing.
This study guide covers the topics that you need to know before taking the Shopping Advertising assessment. Here are some of the topics that you'll need to know about:
- Merchant Center account creation and management
- Product data feed submission and optimization
- Creating and managing Shopping campaigns in AdWords
- How Shopping ads work
- Shopping campaign bidding and optimization
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 63 multiple choice questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Shopping Advertising assessment and the AdWords Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click the button below.Start this guide