Video Advertising assessment study guide
About the Video Advertising assessment
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in video advertising campaign management, consider taking the Video Advertising assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
The Video Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web. We recommend that you have on-the-job experience running video ads campaigns to increase your chances of passing.
This study guide covers the topics that you need to know before taking the Video Advertising assessment. Here are some of the topics that you'll need to know about:
- How video ads on YouTube and the Google Display Network can help your clients meet their advertising goals
- Video advertising campaign creation and management
- Video ad formats
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 74 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Video Advertising assessment and the AdWords Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click the button below.Start this guide