Video Advertising exam study guide
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specializing in video advertising campaign management, consider taking the Video Advertising exam to demonstrate your expertise.
The Video Advertising exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web. We recommend that you have on-the-job experience running video ads campaigns to increase your chances of passing.
This study guide covers the topics that you need to know before taking the Video Advertising exam. Here are some of the topics that you'll need to know about:
- How video ads on YouTube and the Google Display Network can help your clients meet their advertising goals
- Video advertising campaign creation and management
- Video ad formats
- How to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns
Exam format and passing score
- Questions: The exam is made up of 74 questions (a combination of multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank).
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass. If you don't pass the exam, you can take it again after 7 days.
Passing the exam
You can earn your AdWords certification by passing the Video Advertising exam and the AdWords Fundamentals exam. You'll also be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized, printable certificate and a listing on your Google Partners public profile that shows that you've passed the exam.
Ready to begin? Click the button below.Start this guide