A certification in AdWords demonstrates that you've mastered Google advertising best practices.
By getting certified, you can:
- Help your company become a Google Partner
- Show others that you know your stuff
- Stay up to date on Google's best practices
How do I get certified?
To get certified, join Google Partners and then:
- Pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and
- Pass at least one of the following advanced exams:
You can take the exams for free when you sign up for Partners.
What's the difference between a certified individual and a Google Partner?
A certified individual is a member of Google Partners who has earned a certification in AdWords.
A Google Partner is a company which has qualified for the Google Partner badge, in part by connecting with at least one certified individual.
What happens to my certification when I leave a company?
Don't worry—when you leave a company, your individual certification goes with you. After all, you earned it.