Best practices for managing leads
Here are a few tips for managing your company’s leads:
- Respond as quickly as possible. Every lead is a potential client, and it’s best to start off on the right foot—even if you’re not interested in working with the advertiser.
- Convert the leads you receive into new clients. If you demonstrate over time that you're successfully converting the leads you receive, we'll give you more in the future.
- Help educate and convert leads using pitch resources in the Insights section.
- Use AdWords promotional offers to help turn leads into clients.
- Spread the love and distribute leads to others at your company. You can give a colleague access to your company’s Leads dashboard by making them an admin, or you can simply forward new lead notification emails.
- Only take on clients to whom you're able to devote the necessary time and attention to help them succeed.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?