Photo album privacy
Each of your Orkut photo albums can have different privacy settings. Here's how you can restrict who can see a specific album:
- Click photos on your profile or homepage.
- Beside your albums, check who can see each of them, and click edit if you want to change the privacy of one album.
- Under "who can see the photos", choose between everyone in Orkut, all my Orkut friends, or selected friends.
- If you choose selected friends you select them next on this page.
- Click done, and you're all set!