How to change my Orkut password
Your Orkut username and password are the same as your Google Account username and password.
You can make changes to your account by signing in to Google Accounts and clicking change password, under the Personal Settings section. If you don't use Gmail, you can also edit your email address (username) in this page.
To access this same page through your Orkut profile, simply follow these steps:
- Click settings or, if you linked your profile, click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- On the general tab you'll find the link to visit your Google Account Settings page.
- Click change password, under the Personal Settings section.
- Enter your current password (or the answer to your security question) and your new password.
- Click Save, and you're done!
From your Google Accounts Setting page you can also change your account email address (username), personal name, nickname, home country, etc. If you use Gmail, you won't see the option to change your username. Only accounts without Gmail can have the usernames changed.