Goodbye to Orkut
Other things you can do:Delete your posts from the Community Archive
To delete all your posts, you'll need to remove Orkut from your Google Account.
- Go to your Google account.
- Click Data tools at the top.
- Next to "Account management," click Delete products.
- Click Remove Orkut permanently. Within a few days, all of your Orkut information will be deleted, including anything you posted in Orkut communities.
Note: If you're having trouble signing in your Google account, you can recover your account.Go to my Google account
Report abuse, including:
- Pornography or sexually explicit material
- Spam, phishing, or malware
- Hate speech or graphic violence
- Promotion of regulated goods and services
- Posting of private information or impersonation
Report copyright violations or other legal issues, including:
- Impersonation claims
- Your photo being used without your permission
- Removal of a deceased user’s profile
- Something that may violate your copyright
- Other legal issue that involves the removal of content