Goodbye to Orkut
Orkut was officially shut down on September 30, 2014, but you can view public community discussions in the Community Archive.
Other things you can do:Delete your posts from the Community Archive
To delete all your posts, you'll need to remove Orkut from your Google Account.
- Go to the Delete a Google service page . You might be asked to sign in.
- Next to "Orkut community posts," click Delete .
- To confirm, click Delete Posts.
Note: If you're having trouble signing in your Google Account, you can recover your account.GO TO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Report abuse, including:
- Pornography or sexually explicit material
- Spam, phishing, or malware
- Hate speech or graphic violence
- Promotion of regulated goods and services
- Posting of private information or impersonation
Report copyright violations or other legal issues, including:
- Impersonation claims
- Your photo being used without your permission
- Removal of a deceased user’s profile
- Something that may violate your copyright
- Other legal issue that involves the removal of content