Optimize help center
Here are some key help center articles that will kick off your journey with Google Optimize.
- Optimize first time user guide – If you're new to Optimize, start here.
- Ideas – Some great ideas on where to start!
- Create an A/B test – Create a randomized experiment using two or more variants of the same web page.
- Personalization overview – Learn how to serve personalized experiences to your visitors 100% of the time.
Here are some videos to get you started with Optimize.
Getting started with Optimize
First-time user setup
Creating an Experience in Optimize
Reporting on experiment results in Optimize
- Getting started videos (YouTube playlist)
Optimize for developers
If you're an advanced/expert user, Optimize supports AMP, and has two APIs:
- Measure AMP experiments with Optimize (Google Developers) – Use
<amp-experiment>with Optimize to report on your variants and to select a leader.
- The Optimize server-side API uses the the Google Analytics Measurement Protocol to measure experiences that you serve.