Using Google Analytics Audiences
|This feature is only available in Google Optimize 360, part of Google Marketing Platform.
Learn more about Google Marketing Platform.
- Google Optimize 360.
- An Optimize 360 container linked to an Analytics property that is enabled for Optimize 360.
- An Analytics Remarketing Audience with "Optimize" as the list destination.
Targeting Analytics Audiences
You can target Optimize experiments at Analytics audiences by following these steps:
- Create an Optimize experiment and a variation.
- In Targeting, click +Create Rule, then click URLs.
- Add the URL that you wish to experiment on, then click ADD.
- Click AND to add another rule.
- Click Google Analytics audiences from the rules panel.
- Select an Analytics audience or multiple using the "or" operator
- Click SAVE.
- Start your experiment.
Some things to keep in mind when targeting Analytics Audiences:
- A user must first visit your website to be included in an Analytics Audience. Depending on your experiment configuration, this may influence your targeting criteria.
- Audiences are based on your first-party Analytics data and don't require enabling Remarketing or Advertiser Features in Analytics.
- Audiences shared with Optimize cannot contain Google Audience data.
- Audiences created in User ID-enabled views aren't supported.