Install the app
- Open the Google Play store on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Search for Google Opinion Rewards or navigate directly to the app via this link.
- Select Install.
Apps downloaded from Google Play can be easily uninstalled from your device. If an app was purchased, you can always reinstall it at a later date.
If you’ve installed an app on your phone or tablet using Google Play that you no longer want, you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- Visit your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.
Setup/edit your account
- Select your account.
Select an existing Google account or create a new one to use with this app.
- Agree to the terms of service.
Read through the Terms of Service, then tap CONTINUE to agree.
- Verify your identity.
Identity verification is required so you can get paid.
You are paid with credits in the Google Play Store, using the Play Store account associated with the email address you provide in this step.
Enter your first and last names, your zip/postal code, and country.
The Email address field is populated with the address you identified for your Play Store account. Tap SWITCH ACCOUNT to use a different email address.
- Select your age.
Select one of the available options.
- Select a language.
Select one or more languages that you understand and in which you want to receive surveys.
- Tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap through the screens to change any of the information you entered during setup.