As communities around the world respond to coronavirus (COVID-19), we know nonprofits are facing unique challenges. Take a look at our tips and tutorials page for a full list of resources to help nonprofits navigating uncertainty.
Increase awareness and fundraise
- Manage your Google Ad Grants during COVID-19 Learn more
- Use Ad Grants to get the word out about virtual volunteering opportunities and programming. Contact an Ad Grants certified professional for help.
- Learn how to plan, build and launch a digital marketing campaign on Ad Grants with this step-by-step training from Applied Digital Skills
- Host virtual events and auctions or flash fundraisers Learn more
Collaborate and stay productive remotely
- See some tips for working remotely to make the most of Google tools Read more
- Take a look at these tips from Google’s productivity experts to get more done, wherever you’re working Read the article
- Get answers to help you make the most of digital tools with Quick Help – a series of short videos that answer common questions to help you make the most of digital tools Watch now
- Use the 'out of office' email auto-reply to provide beneficiaries with quick answers to frequently asked questions Learn more
Move your programmes online
- Set up a YouTube channel and stream events live Learn more
- For example, you can create a YouTube playlist to replace an in-person fundraising event. Add a live-stream speech from nonprofit leadership and/or short, pre-recorded video testimonials from volunteers and beneficiaries.
- Learn more about having a clear mission for your channel and hosting a virtual event. Watch our webinar
- Set up online classes with Google Classroom if you’re trying to recreate an in-person learning environment Learn more
- Bring people together through shared cultural experiences with Connected to Culture, a digital toolkit from Google Arts & Culture, to help organisations continue their cultural programmes online.
For more tips and tutorials, see the COVID-19 resources page on the Google for Nonprofits site. You can also find answers for most of your questions in our Help Centre, including information on how to: