TechSoup partners with corporations like Google to connect nonprofit, nongovernmental organizations around the world to the technology tools, resources, and knowledge they need to serve their communities.
TechSoup also works with local partners around the world to verify nonprofit organizations. TechSoup partners check legal and programmatic information related to your organization to verify your status as a legally registered and active social benefit, nonprofit, and nongovernmental organization.
Get verified by TechSoup
- Go to Google for Nonprofits.
- In the top right, click Get started.
- Follow the steps.
- In the United States, Google sends the details you provided in the Google for Nonprofits account request directly to TechSoup so they can verify your organization and that you're affiliated with it.
- Outside of the US, you will need to directly register with your local TechSoup partner.
Find your TechSoup validation token
If your organization has already been verified by TechSoup or a local TechSoup partner, you will use the validation token to request a Google for Nonprofits account.
- Sign in to your TechSoup or local TechSoup partner account
- Look for a TechSoup validation token. It will look something like"123c492@MyOrgName."
TechSoup validation tokens expire after 60 days. If your token is expired, you can create a new validation token.
To get help from TechSoup or a local TechSoup partner:
- Go to TechSoup.
- Select your country.
- Click Help, and locate the option to contact us.