Important: When you sign up for G Suite, you’ll receive a trial version. You must complete these steps to upgrade to G Suite for Nonprofits.
- Sign up for G Suite for Nonprofits trial account
- Verify your G Suite domain
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your administrative account.
- Under "G Suite for Nonprofits," click Get started.
- Follow the steps and submit your domain.
Google will review your request in 3 business days to make sure your G Suite account is eligible to be upgraded to G Suite for Nonprofits.
If you’d like to upgrade to the discounted G Suite Business or Enterprise for Nonprofits follow the steps listed in the Upgrade G Suite for Nonprofits to Business or Enterprise help center article.
- If you're receiving a notice that your trial period has ended, it's likely that you haven't linked your G Suite account to your Google for Nonprofits account and as result your G Suite trial period is over. Please complete the process outlined above.
- If you're having issues verifying your domain, please contact our G Suite Support team who can assist you 24/7.
- If you're having trouble accessing your G Suite account, or need to create a new one but are unable to because an account using your domain name already exists, please fill out this form.
- If you submitted a domain to activate G Suite for Nonprofits more than 3 business days ago, and you haven't yet heard from us, please fill out this form