If your organisation has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for Ad Grants. See the countries where Ad Grants is available.
What you'll need
- A Google for Nonprofits account, (find out how to request a Google for Nonprofits account), and a correctly configured Google Ads account.
You'll need to pre-qualify for Google Ad Grants and then you'll need a correctly configured Google Ads account to submit for activation.
Please refer to the Ad Grants activation guide for specific instructions on getting pre-qualified and setting up your account. Click on 'Get started' in the guide to bypass entering billing information. Find out why you should ignore requests for billing information.
- The same administrator account for Google for Nonprofits and Google Ads. Learn how to add an Administrator to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Activate Google Ad Grants
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organisation’s administrative account.
- Click the Products tab under your organisation's name.
- Under 'Google Ad Grants', click Get started.
- Follow the steps.
Google will review your activation request within five business days.
Fix Ad Grants Activation Problems
Here are some common Ad Grants account activation issues