Google Ad Grants
Google for Non-Profits members are eligible for Google Ad Grants. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Non-Profits account
Non-profit organisations in countries where Google for Non-Profits is available must be Google for Non-Profits members to qualify for Ad Grants. See Google Ad Grants availability in other countries here. If you don't have a Google for Non-Profits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A correctly configured AdWords account
You will need to submit an existing AdWords account configured to receive Google Ad Grants. See Grants Account Creation Guide for instructions on setting up your AdWords account to receive Ad Grants.
- Your AdWords Customer ID
See here for instructions on finding your AdWords Customer ID.
- Sign in to your Google for Non-Profits account.
Be sure to sign in using your Google for Non-Profits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Non-Profits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click the 'Sign up now' button.
- Click the 'Enrol' button underneath Google Ad Grants.
- Confirm that your AdWords account is configured correctly.
See Grants Account Creation Guide for instructions on setting up your AdWords account.
- Enter your AdWords customer ID in the form field and complete the form.
- Click 'Enrol'.