Enroll in Google Ad Grants
As part of Google for Nonprofits, organizations are eligible for Google Ad Grants. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Nonprofits account
Nonprofit organizations in countries where Google for Nonprofits is available must be enrolled in Google for Nonprofits to qualify for Ad Grants. See the countries where Ad Grants is available. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A correctly configured AdWords account
You will need to submit an existing AdWords account configured to receive Google Ad Grants. See the Ad Grants account creation guide for instructions to setup your account correctly.
- Your Customer ID
Reminder: Your Google for Nonprofits administrator and your Adwords account administrator must match in order to be approved for Ad Grants. Learn how to add an Administrator to your Google for Nonprofits account.
When you're ready to proceed, follow these steps to sign up for Google Ad Grants.
1. Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits.
2. Click the 'Sign up now' button.
3. Click the 'Enroll' button beneath the Google Ad Grants product on the 'Enrollments' page in your account.
4. Refer to the Ad Grants account creation guide for instructions on setting up your account. If you've already created an account, confirm that your Ad Grants account is configured correctly before proceeding.
5. Return to the Google for Nonprofits 'Enrollments' page and enter your Customer ID in the form field and complete the application.
6. Click 'Enroll'.
Thank you for applying! Our team will review your account and be in touch with next steps via email within 1-3 days. If you need to check-in on the status of your Ad Grants account, you can use the Ad Grants Troubleshooter.