If your organisation has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for Google Maps Platform credits. See the countries where Google Maps Platform credits are available.
- A Google for Nonprofits account. Find out how to request a Google for Nonprofits account.
- A Google Cloud billing account. Get a Google Cloud billing account.
- Your organisation's address, phone number and domain name.
- Your organisation's usage requirements. You need to know if you'll be publishing Google Maps APIs on a public website, a restricted access website or both.
- A justification for why your organisation needs additional credit beyond the $200/month that's included when you register your Maps project.
Activate Google Maps Platform credit
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organisation’s administrative account.
- Under 'Google Maps Platform credits', click Get started.
- Follow the steps.
Google will review your request in three working days.
If your organisation isn't eligible for Google Maps Platform credits, check the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service and fix any issues.