Google for Non-Profits members in the United States are eligible to fundraise through Google's One Today mobile app. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Non-Profits account
Non-profit organisations must be Google for Non-Profits members to fundraise through One Today. If you don't have a Google for Non-Profits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- Sign in to your Google for Non-Profits account.
Be sure to sign in using your Google for Non-Profits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Non-Profits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click the 'Sign up now' button.
- Click the 'Enrol' button beneath One Today.
- Read about One today, then click 'Enrol'.
Your application will be approved automatically and you will be redirected back to the product enrolments page. Visit the One Today portal to begin creating projects.