Enroll in Google Search Donations and One Today
As part of Google for Nonprofits, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in the United States are eligible to fundraise through Google Search Donations and Google One Today. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Nonprofits account
At this time, U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations must be enrolled and approved for Google for Nonprofits to fundraise through Google Search Donations and Google One Today. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
When you're ready to proceed, follow these steps to sign up for Google Search Donations and Google One Today.
1. Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits.
2. Click the 'Sign up now' button.
3. Click the 'Enroll' button beneath the Google Search and One Today text on the 'Enrollments' page in your account.
4. Your application will be approved automatically and you will be redirected back to the product enrollments page.