G Suite for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits members are eligible for the free Nonprofit Edition of G Suite. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Nonprofits account
Nonprofit organizations that are not schools must be Google for Nonprofits members to qualify for the Nonprofit Edition of G Suite. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A G Suite account
You will need to submit an existing G Suite account to receive the Nonprofit Edition upgrade.
- Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click the 'Sign up now' button.
- Click the 'Enroll' button beneath G Suite for Nonprofits.
- Confirm that you've signed up for G Suite and verified domain ownership.
If you don't already have a G Suite account, sign up for one here.
- Enter your G Suite domain name in the form field.
- Click 'Enroll'.
G Suite for Nonprofits upgrade requests are usually processed within 1-3 business days.