If your organization has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits. G Suite for Nonprofits is available at no charge. G Suite for Nonprofits has similar features to G Suite Basic with the addition of shared drives and your organization can have unlimited users.
After you activate G Suite for Nonprofits, you can upgrade to the Business or Enterprise edition to access additional features and administrator controls at a discounted price. See Upgrade G Suite for Nonprofits to Business or Enterprise edition
To see if G Suite for Nonprofits is available in your country, see Nonprofit product offerings by country.
If you already have a G Suite account, skip steps 1 and 2.
- Go to the G Suite for Nonprofits sign-up page and complete the steps to create a G Suite account for your organization.
You get a 14-day free trial with a G Suite account. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your G Suite domain.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organization’s Google for Nonprofits administrator email.
- Click G Suite for Nonprofits Get started.
- Follow the steps to submit your domain. Do not include www or http:// in the address (for example: domain.org)
We will review your request in 3 business days to make sure your G Suite account is eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits.
- Fix a problem activating G Suite for Nonprofits
- Request a Google for Nonprofits account
- Can't access your organization's Google for Nonprofits account