Google Grants Rejection
If your enrollment for Google Grants could not be processed, it is due to errors made during the AdWords account setup process.
Here's what you can do to address this issue, as well as instructions on how to resubmit your enrollment for review.
- Review the errors identified below and see what applies to your account.
- Create a brand new AdWords account per the instructions in the Account Creation Guide, ensuring that all issues below are corrected in the new AdWords account.
- Resubmit your enrollment.
- Your account is currently set to use a currency other than USD. It's not possible to change your currency settings once you have set them. Please create an entirely new account set to USD.
- Your account currently includes credit card/billing information. Please create an entirely new account with no payment information. Skip this section entirely during your account setup and ignore any messages or notifications suggesting to submit billing information. Once your account is approved by our team, your account will be activated and the billing alerts will disappear from your account.