You should request administrative access to your organisation’s Google for Nonprofits account if:
- The previous administrator left the organisation and did not add a new administrator.
- You don’t know who the previous administrator for your organisation was.
Submit an administrative access request
Your contact information will be shared with the existing administrators of the Google for Nonprofits account that you’re trying to access.
- Make sure that you’re signed in with the Google Account that you want to use to access your organisation’s Google for Nonprofits account.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits.
- At the top-right corner, click Get started.
- Follow the steps.
Your request will be sent to the current administrators of the Google for Nonprofits account for review.
- If an administrator responds to the request, you’ll get an email with their decision.
- If an administrator does not respond to the request after 14 days, your request will be automatically sent to a Google representative for review.