Request administrative access
You should request administrative access to your organization’s Google for Nonprofits account if:
- The previous administrator left the organization and did not add a new administrator. Learn how to add a new administrator.
- You don’t know who the previous administrator for your organization was.
Submit an administrative access request
Your contact information will be shared with the existing administrators of the Google for Nonprofits account that you’re trying to access.
- Make sure you’re signed in with the Google Account you want to use to access your organization’s Google for Nonprofits account.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits.
- In the top right corner, click Get started.
- Follow the application steps.
Your request will be sent to the current administrators of the Google for Nonprofits account for your organization to review.
- If an administrator responds to the approval request, you’ll get an email with their decision.
- If an administrator does not respond to the approval request after 14 days, a Google representative will review your request.