Request administrative access
If you don't have access to your organization's Google for Nonprofits membership account, you can request access to it by following the steps below.
- Go to the Google for Nonprofits membership application page.
- Make sure that you're signed in with the Google Account you want to use to access your organization's Google for Nonprofits account.
- Agree to the terms and submit your charity ID.
- Locate your organization in the results.
- Click 'Request Administrative Privileges'.
- Fill out the administrative access request form.
After you fill out this form, Google will send the account owner an email asking him/her to respond to the request within 14 days. You will receive an email notification once the current owner responds to your request. Note that the email will be sent to the account from which you made the request.
If your request is approved, you will be able to access your organization's Google for Nonprofits membership account using the account details you supplied on the form. If your request is denied, you will not be able to access the membership account.
If the original owner does not respond within 14 days, a Google representative will review your request.