Cancel your Google Apps subscription
You can cancel your Google Apps for Business subscription at any time to stop using Google Apps with your primary domain and halt further payments.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing. Where is it?
- Click the Cancel icon (circle with a line through it) to the right of the subscription you want to cancel.
- On the following page, you may see additional information depending on your billing plan.
- Closeout charge - If you are on an annual plan, you are responsible for the value of the remainder of your annual plan. We will add the remaining value of your contract to your monthly bill to the end of the annual plan. A summary of the closeout cost calculation will appear below this item.
If you have funds remaining, contact us after canceling your subscription to request a refund. We'll arrange a refund based on your form of payment.
Want to to re-use your domain in another Google account? After canceling your subscription, you must also delete your domain's existing account.