What is new in Analog Efex Pro 2?
- Six new Cameras with engaging filter combinations: Black and White, Color Cast, Motion, Subtle Bokeh, Double Exposure, and Multilens
- Three powerful new filters have been added to the Camera Kit: Motion Blur, Double Exposure, and Multilens
- Control points are now available in the Basic Adjustments, Dirt & Scratches, Light Leaks and Photo Plate filters, providing selective control to your editing.
- The Bokeh filter now includes a Tilt Shift mode for more focusing options.
- The Frame filter has a new Scale slider that adjusts the width of the applied frame.
- The Photo Plate filter now has the ability to invert the tonality of each texture, providing a greater range of textural options.
- The Lens Distortion filter now includes Defocus, a slider to further distort your images.
- A new Instant Help feature provides additional guidance when navigating throughout the interface.
- Finally, you will notice an updated appearance to the interface overall, including updated Camera icons and a new workflow in the Camera Kit.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?