How to restore back to KitKatNexus 7 Android 5 Lollipop1 Recommended Answer
Reset your Nexus device to factory settings
You can remove all data from your Nexus device by resetting it to factory settings. There are two ways to reset your device: using the Settings menu or using Recovery mode.
Erase data using the Settings menu
See options for backing up and restoring your data before erasing any data. To erase your data using the Settings menu, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Under "Personal," touch Backup & reset.
- Under "Personal data," touch Factory data reset.
- Read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone or Reset tablet.
- If your device is password protected, you'll be prompted to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- When prompted, touch Erase everything to erase all data from your device's internal storage.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.