Can't send message with CARD 1, error 21
Most temporary errors occur with heavy traffic on the network and normally resolve quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.
Any of the following error codes or messages indicates one of these temporary problems:
- TAE 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 14, 15, 21, or 46
- Temporary Error 17
- Error 'O3Farm'
- Launch FFC-1
Resolution and troubleshooting
Most of these issues are resolved in just a few minutes, though some may take as long as a few hours. The troubleshooting steps below can help you regain access to your account.
First, refresh your Web browser, and then retry accessing your AT&T email account. If this doesn't work, please proceed through the following steps:
- Check that you're using the latest version of one of our supported browsers. Update or switch browsers, if necessary.
- Log out of AT&T email on all desktop and mobile devices and programs.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Restart your browser, and log in to your AT&T email account.
If these steps haven't resolved the error, try accessing your account again later.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.