Charge your Nexus 7 (2013)
The battery may not be fully charged at first. It’s a good idea to fully charge it as soon as you can.
Connect the micro USB cable to Nexus 7 and to the charging unit, and the charging unit to a power outlet:
- The charging unit varies by country or region.
- Use only the USB charging unit and micro USB cable that come with your Nexus 7. Using a different charging unit or cable may damage your tablet.
- To avoid risk of injury or damaging your device, peel the protective film from the USB charging unit and USB cable before charging the battery.
- The input voltage range between the wall outlet and this charging unit is AC 100V–240V, and the charging unit’s output voltage is DC 5.2V, 1.35A.
- Your Nexus 7 can be charged via the USB port on a computer only when Nexus 7 is in sleep mode (screen off) or turned off. Charging through the USB port will take longer than charging with the USB charging unit.